How to Edit Traditional Art With Photoshop
Accepting request my friends from DeviantArt, I made tutorial How to edit traditional art with Photoshop.
This method is quite simple method how to fixing scanning result from traditional art (using pencil color, aquarel or maybe water color).
1. Scan your art (I’m using 200DPI). No need high quality scanner. As long as its clear enough you can fix it latter
2. Duplicate layer (Ctrl + J) and you will get result like this
3. Filter -> Blur-> Gaussian Blur. Fill the point depend on your need. I need 5 px to make it blur enough but not make it lost it focus too much.
4. Change the layer mode into MULTIPLY.
5. If it too dark. Ctrl+L (Level) to maintenance the art level.
7. Use eraser tool, erase some part that looks too different (The color too bright or unbalance color)
8. Create the background (I’m using stock to creating BG).
Is that simple?
Hope you like my simple tutorial and able to understand why my scanning result is sharp. Actually I just fix it and make it like it has to be.
If you have any question pls feel free to ask.
I accept Photoshop tutorial request for FREE!!! If I can, I will try my best to make it ^^
Incoming search terms:
- how to edit art in photoshop (3)
- how to edit artwork in photoshop (3)
- how to edit traditional art in photoshop (3)
- editing artwork in Photoshop (2)
- how to edit artwork on photoshop (2)
- art of photoshop editor (1)
- do you edit traditional art in photoshop (1)
- photoshop art editing (1)
Related How to Edit Traditional Art With Photoshop
No comments yet.