Basic Karaoke Effect Tutorial with Aegisub
Ah delaying for so many times with my promises at my post Aegisub karaoke timing tutorial for beginner now I will give you tutorial how to creating simple karaoke effect use aegisubs
1. Make sure you have “Apply Karaoke Effect” At you automation menu.
2. Open your ASS file with the video (video is optional but I prefer to use it)
3. Click very first subtitle line in the file.
4. Right click on it and choose Insert Lines?Before Current to get a new line before it. This is your karaoke template line. I like to put in on first line because it easy to see
5. Click the Comment check box for the new line. It should change colour in the subtitle grid. The template will not get any effect but just as template.
6. Find the Effect field, it’s to the right of the Style and Actor fields. Put the text “
template line“ into it. (Without the quotes!) Press the Enter key on your keyboard to save the Effect field.
7. Enter your effect code at template line
If you want to get grow/shrink karaoke effect , you can use this code
I still looking for my ASS file. If I can get it among my Back Up DVD, I will explain more advance karaoke tutorial (how to use more than 1 karaoke effect template in one video).
Maybe you can go to Karaoke_Templater_Tutorial_1 for more detailed tutorial
Incoming search terms:
- aegisub karaoke effect (76)
- aegisub tutorial karaoke (25)
- aegisub karaoke effect download (23)
- Aegisub Karaoke Effect tutorial (16)
- karaoke effects aegisub (14)
- karaoke effect aegisub (13)
- aegisub karaoke effects download (12)
- aegisub karaoke template code (12)
- aegisub karaoke templates (10)
- aegisub karaoke effekte (4)
Related Basic Karaoke Effect Tutorial with Aegisub
No comments yet.