Basic Tutorial for combine two picture or more with Adobe Photoshop
I was teaching how to make this simple signature when I teaching Photoshop at Binus Center Kedoya last week. But one of my student request e to make it as tutorial. So here is Basic Tutorial for combine two picture or more with Adobe Photoshop
Actually the reason I change the image because I want to make Shin and Red become a couple. Not Judas with Shin and Lucas with Rey. Beside I made their fanart, I also want to make their as Signature so its more rooks real. lol
(This is my simple fanart of Shin and Rey)
This is the Result
With this as image source
Picture taken from : Saint Beast Art Book
CLICK IMAGE TO GET REAL SIZE
1. Open All Source Image
2. using Laso Tool (L) Select Shin (green hair). I dont select detail. Only rough selection.
3. using Move Tool (V), Move Shin into LucasRei image (Click and drag)
4. Control the Opacity till 60-70% and press enter. After that Press Ctrl+T (free transform) and manage Shin ‘s size until it suitable with Rey. Press Enter if U already done.
5. B ring back the opacity into 100%
6. using Laso Tool (L) select Shin detail version like this. Or U can use brush like my masking-tutorial-for-selecdtion-at-adobe-photoshop
7. Press delete if U only use selection
8. using Laso Tool (L) select Shin Shoulder and throw it away (press delete)
9. Take Shin’s Cloth (use step 2)
10. place it on LucasRedi image (use step 3-5) and You done
Quite simple right? If still confused just ask again. Sorry using English since my Blog is international purpose.
Incoming search terms:
- saint beast Shin (1)
Related Basic Tutorial for combine two picture or more with Adobe Photoshop
No comments yet.