Aegisub Tutorial to Subtitling Video for Beginner
I’m so sorry still can not blogwalking. You see my update period become slower than used to be. But I try my best to visiting your site who already kind give my blog comment. Just give me a time pls.. ^^
Btw, Its surprising me when see there is visitor who came to my blog from Livejournal site. Yinghung-san said she learn Aegis tutorial from my previous aegisub tutorial and combining subtitle with video
For karaoke tutorial you can go Aegisub Karaoke Timing Tutorial for Beginner
She asks me to make more detailed tutorial for aegisub. So here it is. Hope it help. If there is still another question, pls let me know ^^
Click Image to enlarge
1. You must download aegisub software.
2. Install it at your PC
3. Open Aegisub software. You will get first Tips. My favorite tips is “DON’T PANIC!!!” lol
4. Open Video with click Video -> Open video
5. Your Aegis subs template will like this. Pls see image for further information. I only will explain basic tools that often we use in subtitling.
6. Use your mouse and point where you want to put your subtitling text. The text will be put from center cursor. And Double Click your cursor after get correct position. Don’t worry you can simply change the position later.
7. The coordinate of the text will appear at TEXT AREA. You only need to type the translation and PRESS COMMIT (enter) to verify it. Remember, if you forget to press it, the text would not appear on your subtitling file.
8. To change the position just use your mouse and double click again at the VIDEO PREVIEW and it will change automatically.
9. To change the font face, size, add italic, bold and other text effect, you can choose here.
10. To change the font color, add shadow and other text color effect, you can choose here.
11. All text that U already add will appear at AEGISUB TIMING RESULT pallet. If you want to add, remove, insert new timeline, just right click on the line and choose the action
12. Last… dint forget to save your work. It will be in *.ass type. You can change it into *.srt by rename it at windows explorer.
And you done
If you want to make hardsubs, you can read at aegisub tutorial and combining subtitle with video
Hope it help. If you still confused, pls leave comment, I will try to explain it again
THIS IS MY SUBBING RESULT
This is Butai Ban Fuuma no Kojiro Parody Version Subs English and Indonesia
I have 2 video. But this one is my favorite (you can see at my Youtube channel). Weheheh
This is very funny! I cant stop laughing when see it. I already finish subtitling all Butai Ban version in bahasa Indonesia. If some one want to help me to translate it into English, I will be thank full.
For English Translation you can go at
Incoming search terms:
- how to change font on aegisub (2)
- how can i add my aegis subtitle to video (2)
- aegisub tips (2)
- aegi sub to adobe premier (1)
- aegisub video preview (1)
- aegisub tutorial for beginners (1)
- aegisub code for many colors in one time (1)
- Aegisub AND PREMIERE ADOBE (1)
- aegis subtitled video (1)
- insert subtitles aegisub adobe premiere (1)
Related Aegisub Tutorial to Subtitling Video for Beginner
No comments yet.