Aegisub Karaoke Timing Tutorial for Beginner
I asked about Aegisub karaoke template tutorial last month. Now I already figure the answer. That’s why I post Karaoke Timeline Tutorial for beginner using Aegisub. Hope it help
If you never use Aegisub, I suggest you to read :
Here we go
(Click image for bigger size)
1. Find the Video and The lyrics
2. Type it on notepad. Separate the Syllable
For example :
Original : Harudbam jagonamyon gwenchanhulgora
Edit : Ha rud bam ja go nam yon gwen chan hul go ra
2. Open Audio File (you dont have to use video file here). Just open the AVI/mp3 file, Aegisub will only take the audio file.
3. Copy your lyrics text at notepad
3. Click on white area on the bottom of Aegisub, then Paste Lines (Ctrl+V)
4. And you will get this result. Click the first Line. It will marked with soft green background
5. Now you can see there is orange/red line on the audio graphic. Your job is drag the opening line and the closing line exactly when the singer sing their first line.
For example : This red line is when Tei sing “Harudbam jagonamyon gwenchanhulgora” and then press F8 (or press green check button). You will see the time of first line already change
6. Press KARAOKE BUTTON
7. Aegis will separate each Syllable into one box. Your jobs is matching EACH Syllable with the sounds.
8. If you done, press SPLIT button
1. To test it, you can use left and right arrow to play Syllable before and Syllable after’s sound.
Next post I will writing how to make duet Karaoke effect like this. Today tutorial is only how to creating basic karaoke text.
If you want to learn how to merge your srt file with the video, you can learn HERE
This is result for our next tutorial
Incoming search terms:
- aegisub karaoke tutorial (82)
- aegisub karaoke (54)
- karaoke aegisub tutorial (21)
- aegisub effects tutorial (14)
- aegisub karaoke timing tutorial (3)
- aegisub copy karaoke (2)
- aegisub video merge (2)
- anime karaoke tutorial (1)
- green background aegisub karaoke (1)
- how to make a karaoke video with aegisub (1)