Tutorial Photos Slide Show with Adobe Premiere Pro
After creating How to add text to video with adobe premiere pro 1.5 , I just started to created slide show photos with premiere. So I’ll give you basic Tutorial making photos slide show video with adobe premiere pro.
(CLICK FOR ORIGINAL SIZE)
1. Collect the photos and pick your favorite song that you want to use as BG sound.
Tips : Choose song that suitable with emotion at the photos collection
2. Open Adobe Premiere Pro and choose NEW Project
3. Named the File and Pick up where you will put the file. So you will not confused where your pproject file placed ^^
4. Press ctrl + I to import song and Picture. I’ll pick one song and 4 picture
5. Since it only example, I will cut the mp3. This is how to cut mp3/music at Adobe Premiere Pro. Double click the file from Project pallet, and put the “blue triangle sign” to place that will you ended and press the button. After that, press insert button and you done. Its similar like what you will do to image
6. After it, I will explain 3 simple effect in Adobe Premiere Pro. For the first time I’ll try to explain SCALE
7. Open Effect Controls Tab, and click the layers that you want to give effect. Expand the SCALE option and click button that look like clock to make ‘key frame’ button (like diamond button). That is the KEY FRAME. Key frame means placed that become basic transition. Similar with flash, you only need to make FIRST IMAGE and LAST IMAGED, and premiere will handle the transition ^^
8. SCALE it (by putting percentage point in scale property and you done make the picture bigger).
9. Now I’ll put about POSITION EFFECT. Its similar with scale. The only different is, U DRAG the last keyframe into another position to MOVE the image. So… it will move from right to left ^^
10. lets talk about Opacity. Similar with others, you only need to put how low the transparency will be (in percent). Dont forget to make keyframe each time you want to change the opacity
11. Last tips for make picture bigger is with scratch it. Just click the image at Sequence box and just pull it out ^^ after that press enter and it will rendered.
12. If you want to add effect at the video, at Effect tab, pick you desired effect and drag and drop into the image at time line and to remove it or add some specific order just go to Effect control.
13. If You want to put Transition between image, put TRANSITION effect Between image
14. Last, Save movie and U done
This is the result. Sorry I dont mix and match the song and the image
If You want to see THE REAL slide show that I made with this simple step, you can view this
If you have any questiopm, just feel free to ask ^^
Incoming search terms:
- adobe premiere slideshow (38)
- adobe premiere slideshow template (37)
- adobe premiere photo slideshow tutorial (19)
- adobe premiere photo slideshow (16)
- adobe premiere slideshow tutorial (14)
- premiere pro slideshow template (12)
- premiere pro slideshow (10)
- premiere pro slideshow tutorial (4)
- Premier Pro how to add images (2)
- create a slideshow in premiere tutorial -youtube (2)
Related Tutorial Photos Slide Show with Adobe Premiere Pro
No comments yet.